Organist at St Joseph’s Highgate church, in London.
International concert organist.
Arranger for organ from orchestral works.
Teacher of organ, piano and music theory.
- Organ interpretation course in Pinerolo (Turin), about Orgelbuchlein by J. S. Bach, with Lionel Rogg.
- Organ interpretation course in Geneva, with Alessio Corti and Vincent Thévenaz.
- Organ interpretation course in Romainmôtier, about Italian music of ‘600, with Luigi Ferdinando Tagliavini.
- Organ interpretation course in Romainmôtier, about French music of ’800 and ‘900, with Marie Claire Alain.
- Organ interpretation course in Romainmôtier, about French and German baroque music, with Guy Bovet.
- Organ specialistic course in Reggio Calabria, with Pierpaolo Turetta.
Main organ performances:
- Recital at Philharmonie Essen, Germany, November 2017.
- Recital at St. Michael’s Cornhill, London, April 2017.
- Recital at Notre-Dame Cathedral, Luxembourg, January 2017.
- Jubilee mass with joint choirs from Italy at St. Peter Cathedral in Vatican, Rome, January 2016.
- Recital at Chelmsford Cathedral, UK, May 2015.
- Recital at St. Pierre Cathedral, Geneva (Switzerland), June 2013.
- Recital at Santa Maria Assunta Cathedral, Reggio Calabria (Italy), April 2012.
- Recital at S. Domenico church, Reggio Calabria (Italy), January 2007. Organ inauguration.
- Recital at Santa Maria Assunta Cathedral, Cosenza (Italy), December 2004.
- 1st prize at the International Organ Competition in Wuppertal, Germany, in 2017.
- 2nd prize at National Organ Competition ”San Guido d’Acquesana“ in Acqui Terme, Italy, in 2005.
- Prize “Pierre Segond”, special prize of the Haute Ecole de Musique de Genève, in the organ class of Alessio Corti.
- Merit certificate at the International Competition TIM (Torneo Internazionale della Musica) in Rome, Italy, in 2000.