International concert organist.
Organist at St Joseph’s Highgate church, London.
Teacher of organ, piano and music theory.
- 1st prize at the International Organ Competition in Wuppertal, Germany, 2017.
- 2nd prize at National Organ Competition ”San Guido d’Acquesana“ in Acqui Terme, Italy, 2005.
- Prize “Pierre Segond”, special prize of the Haute Ecole de Musique de Genève.
- Merit certificate at the International Competition TIM (Torneo Internazionale della Musica) in Rome, Italy, 2000.
Main organ performances:
- Recital at Westminster Abbey, London, April 2019.
- Recital at St Paul’s Cathedral, London, March 2019.
- Concert with orchestra, choir and organ at Historische Stadthalle Wuppertal, Germany, June 2018.
- Recital at St Albans Cathedral, UK, July 2018.
- Recital at Westminster Methodist central hall, London, October 2018.
- Recital at Philharmonie Essen, Germany, November 2017.
- Recital at Notre-Dame Cathedral, Luxembourg, January 2017.
- Jubilee mass with joint choirs from Italy at St. Peter Cathedral in Vatican, Rome, January 2016.
- Recital at Chelmsford Cathedral, UK, May 2015.
- Recital at St. Pierre Cathedral, Geneva (Switzerland), June 2013.
- Master of Arts in Organ, at “Haute Ecole de Musique” of Geneva (Switzerland), in the class of Alessio Corti. Thesis’ title: “Pictures at an exhibition: personal organ transcription within the organ symphonic music”.
- Diploma in Organ and Organ Composition, at “Conservatorio S. Giacomantonio” in Cosenza (Italy), in the class of Federico Vallini.
- Organ interpretation course in Pinerolo (Turin), about Orgelbuchlein by J. S. Bach, with Lionel Rogg.
- Organ interpretation course in Romainmôtier, about Italian music of ‘600, with Luigi Ferdinando Tagliavini.
- Organ interpretation course in Romainmôtier, about French music of ’800 and ‘900, with Marie Claire Alain.
- Organ interpretation course in Romainmôtier, about French and German baroque music, with Guy Bovet.
- Organ interpretation course in Geneva, with Alessio Corti and Vincent Thévenaz.
- Organ specialistic course in Reggio Calabria, with Pierpaolo Turetta.