Very excited to play again at the Historische Stadthalle in Wuppertal, Germany!
This time I will play a various programme, with choir and orchestra, and (special thing) with organist Eunwoo Lee as organ 4-hands. Programme:
- G. Bizet – Te Deum
- for soprano and tenor soli, mixed choir and orchestra
- J. Rheinberger – Orgelkonzert Nr. 1 F-Dur, op. 137
- for organ (me) and orchestra
- G. Holst – The Planets: Mars, Venus, Neptune
- for organ 4-hands (me and Eunwoo Lee). choir in Neptune.
- L. Vierne – Messe solennelle
- for 2 organs (Grand’orgue – me, Orgue de choeur – Eunwoo Lee) and choir (SATB)